Wednesday, September 25, 2013

How to contact someone through dreams?

quest beach tents
 on LARGE 10 POLE WINDBREAKER 27ft x 5ft WIND BREAK BREAKER
quest beach tents image



Phantom Of


I keep having dreams about a message or a wish. A few nights ago I had a dream where I had a note I had to give to someone and I didn't know who I had to give it to or why I had to. It said "Please show her what is in the box." I didn't know what it meant and I didn't think it was important till the next night when I had another dream. I was in a little tent with my friends on the beach and we were writing our wishes in the sand. When the waves came under the tent and washed the words away, they would come true. I've never heard of that before and if you know if that actually works, please put that in your answer. Anyway, what I wrote in the sand was "Repeat: Show her what is in the box." When I woke up I realized who it was and what was in the box. It was one of my friends, let's call her Aubrey. When I was eight I met her and we were such good friends. She was half-fairy and spectacular. Whenever I wasn't feeling good or insecure, I would ask her if she still believed in magic. I would get a tidal wave of everything she knew about magic. She made me believe, since I was eight. Well, it's five years later and I wasn't too happy, but I still believed her, so I asked her if she still believed. And she said no. It was the biggest letdown of my life. I was heartbroken. I secretly put a paper with the fairy chant in a box she always keeps on her windowsill. She's bound to find it. I was hoping she would try it and realize she can't stop believing. Now, because of the dreams, I'm sure she hasn't even seen it. Is there a way to travel or contact someone through dreams so I could tell her to check it? Anyone know? Sorry it was so long!
I didn't say I believed she was a fairy, and the reason I'm not going to just call her is that she would not try the chant if I just told her. And the chant totally works, I've tried it.



Answer
It depends on what you believe. Option one. I would try dream training. It isn't magick but one would think if you get her to open the box you'd complete your quest and stop having the dream. Option two. Dream walking which is pretty much Astral projection. That takes a long time to master. And doesn't seem like you have time if you're having these dreams. Option three. Call her. Option four. And this is assuming you aren't just calling her because you want it to be all mysterious. Send her a letter, with no return address. Just write something weird like, looking at the moon illuminates many things (taking her to the window) look in the boooooooxxxxxx. (gives direction) and maybe something like destiny awaits. Whatever. You get the drift.

Is it possible to visit Antarctica?




The Discip


Is it possible to visit Antarctica? And if so, how do you do it? Specifics please. Thank you

Best Answer = 10 Points



Answer
YES. Been there 3 times!

The most expensive way is to fly there from Punta Arenus and spend a couple of days in heated tents! Not done this due to cost ...........$42,950 each!
http://www.polar-quest.com/trip/fly-to-tâ¦

The usual way (which we have done 3 times) is to go from Ushuaia at the bottom of Argentina in small expedition ships to the Atlantic peninsular area and/or South Georgia and Falkland Islands.
Typically from $9,000.


We have twice been to the "piece de resistance" South Georgia.
First time 3 days there, 2nd time 8 days.
There is no experience to beat sitting on the rocky beach at Salisbury Plain with 500,000 King Penguins. Surrounded by snow covered mountains, hanging glaciers and male Elephant Seals fighting over their harems in the surf is a unique experience!

Would we go again - you bet!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to contact someone through dreams?
Rating: 95% based on 9878 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment