Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Things to do for free?




Insomniac


Me and my fiance get into a fight about this very question almost every day. He claims that because we have no money to spend on extra things right now, then that means that we have to resort to the same things we do everyday. Watch t.v., play with our 7 month old, and go on the computer. Hes starting a new job in 3 weeks so for now I am just trying to come up with a few things that will keep us all entertained. I can tell that my 7 month old is getting very bored of doing the same things all the time as well. Keep in mind I read to him a lot, he cant crawl or walk. The only things my son can do is sit by himself and scoot around in a circle on his tummy. We take him for walks when we can but we live in florida so going outside isnt always an option. We play with him with his toys and helping him stand and crawl but all of this he (and me) is getting very restless and therefore whiny. I need some suggestions on stuff that will entertain us at home. We dont have the money for gas to always go to the park or the beach or a museum. Please help! So bored!


Answer
Card games, poker, strip poker (lol) go fish etc. Dice, games in the closet, guess who I am or I spy. Make up a game. Make a indoor tent out of blankets and have a picnic. The baby will love this. Then when baby goes 2 bed have a little adult action. Take a paper plate and decorate it then take some paint (or trace) babys hands on it or a hand and foot. Hang it up in his room. This is fun and makes a memory. U can do it every yr 2 c how much bigger he got. do some scrap booking with anything u already have at home. Don't use stickers just draw. Wish I could think of more. I know how it is 2 b where u r. No worries it will get better.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Things to do for free?
Rating: 95% based on 9878 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment