Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Night time beach wedding & reception??




BeAuTiFuLl


I want to get married on the beach at night...using Tiki torches or string lights. And then have my reception on the beach under a white tent again with lots of lighting....has anyone else done this or have any ideas? Thanks in advance!


Answer
Hi there. It sounds utterly romantic. I have not had my own wedding on the beach, but it is very popular in my home town and since I work for a hire company that rents out marquees, we have done quite a few just as you described it. There are a few things to consider (too many to list here), so try this link http://www.beachwedding-guide.com/beach_wedding_planning.html

For the lighting you can use fairy lights and chinese paper lantens as well as lots of candles. Sounds too romantic! Good luck!

California Beach Wedding Reception?




nudayz84


I am looking for a location that will not cost 1,000's of dollars. My fiance and I have looked at a few places but they are too pricey for our budget. Where can I find some beach venues to celebrate our wedding reception? (We would prefer a tent on the beach or being able to see the beach from an outside area.) Any creative ideas on the venue location would help too!:)


Answer
Hmm i don't know what part of Cali you are lookin at but I am getting married in San Diego and did some research on this. First if you know someone close to you in the military, the San Diego coastal military bases all have nice reception areas that overlook the water.

Here are a few places i looked at near san diego.

Powerhouse Community Center
Address: 1658 Coast Blvd., Del Mar, CA 92014

Ocean View Villas
1364 Sunset Cliffs Blvd
(between Adair St & Point Loma Ave)
San Diego, CA 92107
This one actually has a rooftop reception area that you can either have bare or have a tent.

If you weren't planning on it being near san diego then i'm sorry this doesn't help at all.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Night time beach wedding & reception??
Rating: 95% based on 9878 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment