Thursday, June 19, 2014

beach naps with toddler?




Sexy Ma


when you go to the beach with your toddler...do you bring a pop up tent for them to sleep in or just put them under a beach umbrella on a towel? I am trying to find the easiet way for my 2 yr old son as i go to the beach often with him alone


Answer
We use an SPF-50 pop-up tent and it is a life-saver. It folds down compactly and fits in our beach bag but is still big enough for our 2 children and one adult to fit in. If it is nap-time, I lay a towel or blanket in the tent and zip the mesh door shut. Sometimes I lay a towel or blanket over top of the tent for added darkness and privacy. I think my kids sleep better if they don't have as much stimulation. What child would want to nap when they can see other kids running around having fun?! :)
Oh, and I also agree with investing in a pull-behind carry-all. They are so helpful, especially when you take the child(ren) by yourself.

Pismo Beach weather???

Q. I'm going camping to Pismo Beach at the end of June. What is the weather like there..durning the day and at night? Any sugguestions of nessesary items to bring, far as clothing?? We will be tent camping.


Answer
hi there,forecast for you,normal camping attire should survice,enjoy your self,and mind the bugs don"t bite! lol.

Weather for Pismo Beach, CA -
16°C
Current:Haze
Wind: NW at 5 km/h
Humidity: 81%Fri

21°C | 11°CSat

21°C | 11°CSun

22°C | 11°CMon

24°C | 11°C Tue

best regards pops..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: beach naps with toddler?
Rating: 95% based on 9878 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment