Tuesday, June 10, 2014

What Do I Bring to the Beach?




Connor


I'm a guy and I'm going to a 4 day beach trip


Answer
sunscreen
water
deodorant
body spray
beach towel
flip flops
cooler
something for shade. i take a tent
snacks
ipod or radio
headphones
a ball
id
hand sanitizer
extra clothes

What products are there to shade my infant on the beach?




Melissa fr


Looking to find some type of umbrella tent or anything so that my 7m old doesnt get sun while our family is at the beach. Obviously im going to put spf on her.... Thank you :)


Answer
A normal type umbrella they shade 7 year olds the same way they do 37 year olds




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What Do I Bring to the Beach?
Rating: 95% based on 9878 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment