Monday, June 16, 2014

I just found a baby possum in really bad shape....?

Q. i brought it home for fear the street cats were going to kill it. which agency can I contact to come and rescue it. I'm in miami beach...


Answer
Go through this site. You will find the right shelter I think.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Others might want to pay attention to it also, for a person can click a button daily and help feed homeless animals. it is my home page so that every day when I log on, the first thing I do is donate half a bowl of food to some homeless creature. I also support the Rabbit Sanctuary listed there.

I am having trouble finding a baby guinea pig to adopt?

Q. I'm having trouble finding a baby Guinea Pig to adopt in the Palm Beach/Miami, Florida area.

Anyone have any tips or websites?


Answer
Go on petfinder.com. Read the newspaper and see if there is any shelter close to where you live. Or just ask someone. Remember to adopt more than one guinea pig so they will have a buddy to keep them company when you are not around. Im glad you are choosing to adopt instead of buying one. Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I just found a baby possum in really bad shape....?
Rating: 95% based on 9878 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment