Sunday, September 22, 2013

What Would You Do If You Were Stranded On An Island And Met Fat Albert?

best beach on shelter island
 on Greek Islands
best beach on shelter island image



FeTcH-GuiT


So your boat just sunk and your alone on an island without food, water and shelter. All of the sudden you see Fat Albert walking down the beach. What would you do?


Answer
use him as a boat to go back home

What would you do if you were stuck on an island with only knife?




Roger Hall


Well if I had only a knife to work with on an island. I would first make shelter then find some firewood and with some of the firewood make a big S.O.S sign on the island. After that I would find a coconut and talk to it. naw jk. hahah Well that's some of the few things I would do with a knife. What would you do?


Answer
Shelter first, then attempt to make catch basins for rain, since water's going to be a serious problem. (I'm assuming my island is in the ocean.) After that, I'd be making every kind of signaling effort I could. Do I have a means to start a fire? A signal fire, kept dry with its own (flammable) shelter is good. So are rocks I use to spell out HELP on a beach, with more rocks laid in a straight line pointing to my message.

I'm going to make catch basins for tidal water, too, and stock fish and whatever else is trapped there. How did I get there? Maybe I can use some of whatever washes up from my downed plane or sunken ship.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What Would You Do If You Were Stranded On An Island And Met Fat Albert?
Rating: 95% based on 9878 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment