Tuesday, September 3, 2013

history & my kiddnapping ? was it what cursed ferrari & Porche to sell its company.?

beach boys shelter lyrics
 on Travel Guides, Hotel Reviews, Photos, Forums, Deals
beach boys shelter lyrics image



Dukei


this happens then as tha American big 3 General motors wars went down while italian moracan & German auto manufacturing giants were locked in an war of their own.i as tha real life Sant Klaus or Claus was stuck in tha center.this Jack Coy Vanover whom setlled in hog eye Arkansas resembled tha Hawk nosed family whom lost Ferarri.and Jack past away before he could set tha record straight and set me free from those whom kept me prisoner with gun powder & Psycotrouphics.my Arkansas Licsense photo #916646067 should prove to many of you this was all true.and like it said intha Beach Boys jan & Dean stories i hold no grudges even though misses Solon also had part in this and was family with one of my fellow indy car racers.accordingto history police detective achives i art this one spoken of=missing from multi zillionair=Tycoon or tiekeun wealth status.Fayetteville Arkansas & ulsa Oklahoma Police know this story very well.eyt also knw that i had little choice but to live as this mister Wisdom Harold Horace of both states.yet i was living in Yazoo MIssissippi & K106 McComb Mississsippi area before they sneaked me out of state beyond Port Gibson.yet tha Presley Family is also my Family and there were are atleast two sides unto the U:S & U:S;A one is tha Donkey and tha other is tha elephant.heulet paccard family territory.with this being said and my Yahoo.com Historical Testimony tha F:B:I & Local Police detectives may asist in getting back the rest of my over due wealth.mister Doctor Ferris on mount Zion Road an ear Nose & Throat Doctor already admitted unto me he was one of tha theives whom stole my money and paid his way through medical school wit tha funds.by saying he spoted tha wad in my bank acount back then and we sanng about this in Rolling stones band lyrics.aint no rest for tha wickedd and money don't grow apon trees.this was tha money tree thay presented Doctor Ferris with and he took tha bait.while i was being druged and forced to live poor and walk from place too place while they lived it up off of my wealth.doug stones family & Lyberty Trucking was dropping me hists included is my futur purchase of Eldiablo from Tulsa Lamborghini.& asking tha hawk nose family whom ships its farrari's too North west Arkasas B:M;W too sell or gift me with an exact reptica of tha magnum privat eye ferrari.fror all i hath been through at tha hands of their family.this would lift tha curse amd Ferrari would excell in world wide sales agian.& they may have mister Stones Lyberty Trucking deliver it if they so wish unto this 7 Hills Homeless center in Fayetteville Arkansas parking lot.owned via Hills Brthers Coffee familly.and they also pshycotrouphic me here and i've already told tha police & my J:C Penney executives to prep for tha class action law suit.which will make each homeless person in these shelters just like this one rich from others criminal behaviors.and i'll rent tha attorney for them.i.m rich as Rolling stones mister Chaplin & mister Holly's faimily member.
good luck history buffs i hold no hard feelings against anyone.yet this family ows me my brand new Ferrarri thats all no questions ask.as it said in tha beach boys story.i like them yet they did what they did & lost the company.there has always ben a heavy curse for putting their hands apon tha real life saint nick.yet this should help heal our families wounds and get their product back selling at tha top again.it could be delivered as easy as i had said in this text.



Answer
I actually read this... now my head hurts and I still have no idea what's being asked aside from being pretty certain it has absolutely nothing to do with Porsche cars.

But a perfect example that one doesn't need a grounding in reality or very many brain cells in order to post a question! Viva La Yahoo Answers!

what are some of your fav songs?




Beach Betc


i recently started making youtube lyric videos and i need song ideas reply with your fav songs. my username is LyricMaker101


Answer
Hey, Jude -- The Beatles
Sweet Soul Music -- Arthur Conley
Summertime Blues -- Eddie Cochran
Alabam -- Cowboy Copas
After Midnight -- Patsy Cline
Funeral March of a Marionette -- Charles Gounod
Linus and Lucy -- Vince Guaraldi Trio
In the Mood -- Glenn Miller
Sing Sing Sing -- Benny Goodman
Good Vibrations -- The Beach Boys
I Can't Help Myself -- The Four Tops
It Takes a Lot To Laugh, It Takes a Train To Cry â Bob Dylan
(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction -- The Rolling Stones
Happy Jack -- The Who
Glad All Over -- The Dave Clark 5
Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture -- Stowkowski
How High the Moon -- Ella Fitzgerald
I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) -- The Proclaimers
Pretty Woman -- Roy Orbison
Biscuits in the Oven -- Raffi
End of the Line -- The Travelin' Willburys
Nine Pound Hammer -- Merle Travis
Under the Boardwalk -- The Drifters
My Girl -- The Temptations
Honky Tonk Woman â The Rolling Stones
Hey, Good Lookin' -- Hank Williams
Waltzing Matilda -- Rolf Harris
Java Jive -- Manhattan Transfer
Singing the Blues -- Marty Robbins
MTD -- The Kingston Trio
Black Diamond Bay -- Bob Dylan
Oh, I Love You So â Preston Smith
King of the Road â Roger Miller
Sugar, Sugar - The Archies
Come Up and See Me â Steve Harley and Cockney Rebel
Love Me, Do - The Beatles
Big River - Johnny Cash
Sympathy for the Devil â The Rolling Stones
Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown) The Beatles
Mr. Tambourine Man â Bob Dylan
Twist and Shout â The Beatles
Iâm So Lonesome I Could Cry â Hank Williams
Folsom Prison Blues â Johnny Cash
Granny Woncha Smoke Some Marijuana â John Hartford
Copper Line â James Taylor
Shelter from the Storm â Bob Dylan
Johnny B. Goode â Chuck Berry




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: history & my kiddnapping ? was it what cursed ferrari & Porche to sell its company.?
Rating: 95% based on 9878 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment