Tuesday, September 10, 2013

What is the best beach and camping site in either South Carolina, Georgia or north Florida?

best beach tent camping south carolina
 on ... in A Yurt  Top 10 things to erase from your camping checklist
best beach tent camping south carolina image



feefifofum


I only want to stay a couple days on the beach...I don't have much money so I'm looking to just go to a campsite for a couple hours sleep. Was also planning on bringing a few beers to drink on the beach, but have noticed that some beaches don't allow drinking...I just don't know where to go!


Answer
You can go to Charleston South Carolina and stay at a Koa Kampground. You can either rent a cabn for $60 dollars a night or bring a tent for a much cheaper price. It is very close to Isle of Palms beach.

Where in north Carolina can I camp on the beach? Any deserted spots?




xLudaxDije


I want to physically camp on the beach. Like set up my tent by the shore (far enough so the tide doesn't get to us) and stay the night. Are there any unofficial beaches or very rarely visited spots that I wouldnt get in trouble for doing this? North or South Carolina area.


Answer
Generally, it's illegal to camp on public beaches. However, you can camp on the beach in Cape Lookout Park:
http://www.nps.gov/calo/planyourvisit/camping.htm




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best beach and camping site in either South Carolina, Georgia or north Florida?
Rating: 95% based on 9878 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment