Wednesday, January 15, 2014

What are some things adults can do on a 3 day weekend?

beach tent camping maine
 on Domaine Lacs De Gascogne *** camping | camping holidays in Midi ...
beach tent camping maine image



Noah


I'm coordinating a 3 day weekend for my frat bros and our wives in July. The first night when everybody gets here we're going to have a cookout here at my house, but that's all I can think of to do. I live in L.A. and the only other thing I can think of that everybody might like is going to the beach. It will be about 15 of us, and our ages range from about 25-33. Any ideas?


Answer
Well I live in maine, so my idea of fun might differ from someone in la, but camping is fun. Rent a campsite, and you can all bring your own tent. Bring lots of booze and food. Camping is great because if you find a campground without a lot of other people around, you can be as loud as you want, and the beach is right there, so you can swim anytime. You can have your cookout there, and it'll be fun! But like I said... Mainers love camping... Idk if you think that's fun- I won't be offended if not! But its nice to just get away, with friends, and bring everything you'll need for the weekend.

Is there a place in NJ to camp on the beach, ocean front?




Katrina


I am looking for a place to go camping on the beach, it must be ocean front, I don't want to be by a nasty lake.


Answer
I think you can RV on the beach at Island Beach with a special permit. Not sure about tents. Go to maine there is a lot of ocean front camping up there around bar harbor.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some things adults can do on a 3 day weekend?
Rating: 95% based on 9878 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment