Friday, January 3, 2014

What should I bring for a camping trip to the beach?

best tents beach camping
 on let me know is anyone can get me the same from usa in case if they are
best tents beach camping image



caitlin


I have prom coming up this weekend and since we couldn't afford an expensive house to stay in we decided to camp instead. What are some things we'll need besides food, a tent, sleeping bags, bathing suits, sunscreen and a change of clothes? Am I missing anything?
This is my first beach camping trip so I want to make sure I have everything :)



Answer
A shovel. This will help level the sand where you are pitching your tent. You might think sand is soft, let me tell you its not, its lumpy. If you are going to have a fire, this will help to because you can make a firepit. If you are having a fire, bring firewood and newspaper to get it going, as you know it can be windy and that can make getting a fire started difficult. If you aren't bringing firewood and plan on gathering, a hatchet and small saw will come in handy.

Bring a hooded sweat shirt, if the wind starts kicking up this will keep the sand out of your ears and stop them aching if it is a cold wind.

Bring a small hand broom. No matter how hard you try, sand will get all over your tent and sleeping bag.

Bring a small first aid kit. If somebody gets cut, steps on a sharp rock, shell or piece of glass, it will be handy.

If you or anybody in your group is doing any drinking, bring some gatorade or water. You or somebody in your group is going to want some of this in the morning, not to mention some aspirin.

Tent camping recommendations in Southern Maine?




Jonny B


We are planning to go tent camping this summer in Southern Maine. Does anyone have any favorites? Does anyone have any advice on places to stay away from?


Answer
I would vote Sebago Lake State Park. Hands down. Terrific lake for swimming, and boating if you choose. Beach to hang out on, and shady trees around the sites. You can reserve sites, but there are also sites that you have to just show up to get. There is access to bathrooms and showers. Super affordable and in my opinion, better than a commercial campground.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What should I bring for a camping trip to the beach?
Rating: 95% based on 9878 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment