Thursday, January 2, 2014

Questions about living in Australia?

beach shelter brisbane
 on Surf Resque Team.Dicky Beach.Sunshine Coast.Queensland.Australia
beach shelter brisbane image






hello, I am 19 year old male, 5'8 140 pounds, blonde hair blue eyes, fairly athletic and I might be going to Australia in a working swap program for anywhere from 6-12 months. I will be working there while I stay. The program will help me find a job and a place to live during my visit. I have a couple questions... 1. Where should I go? My options are Sydney, Perth, Brisbane and Melbourne. I really want to surf and I like to party! 2. I'm also worried about living expenses and finding a place to live. I have heard stories of Sydney being a very hard place to find apartments. 3. What do Australian women think of Canadian men? I would like to think I'm fairly attractive. And I do have a kind heart. I even volunteer at a psych hospital to interact with the patients and I plan on helping at the humane shelter soon. 4. Considering I seriously am dedicated to learning how to surf, I also want to do it in a safe place! I have a bit of a fear of the ocean. And any other info you can give me about living in Australia would be amazing! Thank you very much and I apologize if this is one big solid block of writing but I am doing it from my blackberry! Cheers :)


Answer
Melbourne
You have all you need right here.
No need to list what we have otherwise I'll write more than what you have :)

Surfing ! I have a surf shop not 5 minutes from my place.
Best surfing beachs in Victoria are world famous.
Bells Beach and more.

All links below.

Come and enjoy

Cheers from DOWNUNDER
.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Questions about living in Australia?
Rating: 95% based on 9878 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment