Saturday, January 11, 2014

Heater Rental @ Home Depot?

beach tents home depot
 on Here are some pics that I took on Cape Ann this weekend...
beach tents home depot image






Hey guys I live in the Encinitas-Solana Beach district of San Diego and I was wondering if Home Depot rents out patio heaters? I've done a lot of research and I'm pretty sure they don't; however, somebody else I talked to swears up and down they rent them at Escondido? Does anybody know for sure whether this is true or not?
Thanks



Answer
if not ,, try calling some of the party supply places that rent tents and stuff for parties , wedddings etc.

Can you help me with some ideals for a project I am doing?




SapphireB


I am doing a landscape project (if you will). I want to make an area in the front yard to look like a "beach" and the "ocean". I am going to lay down some plastic stuff that mom has here that will not let grass grow threw it but will allow water to go threw and that is what I needed. I don't have a lot of money to do this with so that is why I come to you all for ideals. I can do the sand for the "beach" and that won't be a problem. I need some ideals for making something that looks like an "ocean". There will be NO WATER in this at all, I just need it to look like the "ocean" or as close to it as possible. I do need to try to keep the price down if at all possible. I thought about using maybe astroturf but not sure how that will look. Can you all help me come up with some ideals here, please.
What ever the blue is that is going to be my ocean will end up having holes in it as I am going to make some display items to put in the "ocean".
Cathy, I do like the ideal of the broken glass as it would really look like an "ocean". There is only one problem with this and it is also something that I even forgot to mention, once summer is over, this is going to be replaced with another display. This area of the yard is used to decorate for what ever season or holiday it is at the time. So what ever I put out there will be replaced later on for the next season or holiday. I will keep your glass in mind for other projects though as I do like that.



Answer
Use blue tarp. You can usually find it at Home Depot or a similar store. Crinkle it up to make it look like waves. It's not very expensive. I had some that I used to make a covering for a party instead of a canvas tent. You can make it look just like the ocean.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Heater Rental @ Home Depot?
Rating: 95% based on 9878 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment