Saturday, January 25, 2014

Baby beach tents: Has anyone used one before and do you think it's a good investment?

the best beach tents
 on Wedding Tent On The Morning Beach Stock Photo 7994797 : Shutterstock
the best beach tents image



Double the


Since summer time is coming around and my second child is due in June I was thinking of getting a baby beach tent or some other UV tent for the family when going to the beach. My husband thinks it's ridiculous to buy one but my son and I burn easily (and so does my husband even though he doesn't like to admit it).

Have you used a baby beach tent and do you think it's a good investment? Why or why not?



Answer
I got a really good one from onestepahead.com. It springs up on it's own and the front and back open wide so that it stays well ventilated and doesn't get so hot (you can close them too for napping kids or nursing). It's fairly roomy too. The whole thing folds down and packs into a little bag that is much easier to carry than an umbrella. I think it's a good investment, I use mine at the beach all the time. The kids get changed in it too so we can avoid the restrooms.

Are beach tents/sun shelters allowed on the beaches of Galveston TX?




WonderingI


We are heading to Galveston in August and I was wondering if anyone had any information on what beach to go to and if they allow beach tents or sun shelters on the beach. I will be taking my 6 and 4 yr old sons and want to have some kinda shelter for them from the sun.


Answer
Crystal beach is nice.

Here is the tourist information website link:

http://www.bolivarpeninsula.com/home/content/blogcategory/28/68/


And just a ferry ride back into Galveston are these attractions:

Galvestion Island - The Strand, chlitterbahn Water Park, Bishop's Palace, Sea Wolf Park, Stewart Beach, Moody Gardens and IMAX, Mosquito Cafe, Pier 21 Museum on the Galveston Hurricane, The Lone Star Flight Museum, Texas Seaport Museum, Ocean Star Offshore Drilling Rig and Museum, and the Sea Turtle Exhibit
Enjoy!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Baby beach tents: Has anyone used one before and do you think it's a good investment?
Rating: 95% based on 9878 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment