Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Is it a good idea to take my 13 month old baby to the beach? and if it is what should i take for her?

beach tent spf 50
 on ... Beach Tent Baby,Child, Adult Shade Pool Camping SPF 50 UV protection
beach tent spf 50 image



Sarah


where going to spend a day at the beach but what should i bring?


Answer
sure its fine! i took my 12 month old daughter last month, your daughter will love it!

essentials:
*50+ spf baby suncream (also try to get the sand + water resistant suncream)
*a nice cap/hat
*you need shade, so bring a beach tent or bring a beach umbrella
*water or juice or w.e to keep her hydrated
*also bring a towel or mat to sit on, your baby may not like the sand and sometimes the sand is reaally hot and burns my feet so bring some sandals for her aswell

extras:
*huggies swimmer pants if she wants to go swimming, i also recommend the baby armbands or the inflatable seats if you want to go a big deeper but make sure your holding her
*small beach ball, bucket and spade etc something to keep her occupied
*when i went i also brought a cooler as i wanted her drinks and lunch to be nice and cold and fresh, i recommend you bring one
*and don't forget to buy her a ice cream =D i brought my daughter one at the beach and more went on her face than in her tummy!

NOTE: keep a eye on her at ALL times, if your sunbaving and closing your eyes you need another person watching her, beaches is one of the most popular places where children go missing and get taken, you can't trust many people now days

Ever taken a newborn to the beach?




Juka


I am going to Florida Sunday. I will be there 3 nights and 4 days. I have a 2 1/2 month old as well as other children. I bought a beach tent with spf 50 and earth's best organic all natural chemical free sunscreen for him. Has anyone done this? What was your experience?
I understand people saying "too hot" or "sandy."

So I'm wondering, people who live near the beach, do they move inland when they have newborn's?

It's hot where I live... just as hot as Florida, I live in Georgia.
note: baby is healthy.... and i won't be on beach b/w hours of 11am and 4pm



Answer
JUST TAKE AN UMBRELLA AND HAT, AND LIKE YOU SAID... MAKE SURE BABY IS NOT TOO HOT. YOU MIGHT WANT TO AVOID PUTTING SUNBLOCK ON BABY THOUGH...EVEN IF IT'S ORGANIC, IT MAY BE TOO HARSH FOR NEW SKIN. I'VE DONE IT, NO PROBLEM. YOU ARE RIGHT...JUST THINK OF ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BABIES IN DESSERT AREAS, THEY DON'T MOVE TO THE TROPICS JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE A BABY! JUST BE CAREFUL, AS IT SOUNDS YOU ARE.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it a good idea to take my 13 month old baby to the beach? and if it is what should i take for her?
Rating: 95% based on 9878 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment