Thursday, January 23, 2014

Ever taken a newborn to the beach?

beach tent spf 50
 on ... -Up Beach Shelter SPF 50 - Limited Sports Edition w/ BONUS Beach Bag
beach tent spf 50 image



Juka


I am going to Florida Sunday. I will be there 3 nights and 4 days. I have a 2 1/2 month old as well as other children. I bought a beach tent with spf 50 and earth's best organic all natural chemical free sunscreen for him. Has anyone done this? What was your experience?
I understand people saying "too hot" or "sandy."

So I'm wondering, people who live near the beach, do they move inland when they have newborn's?

It's hot where I live... just as hot as Florida, I live in Georgia.
note: baby is healthy.... and i won't be on beach b/w hours of 11am and 4pm



Answer
JUST TAKE AN UMBRELLA AND HAT, AND LIKE YOU SAID... MAKE SURE BABY IS NOT TOO HOT. YOU MIGHT WANT TO AVOID PUTTING SUNBLOCK ON BABY THOUGH...EVEN IF IT'S ORGANIC, IT MAY BE TOO HARSH FOR NEW SKIN. I'VE DONE IT, NO PROBLEM. YOU ARE RIGHT...JUST THINK OF ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BABIES IN DESSERT AREAS, THEY DON'T MOVE TO THE TROPICS JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE A BABY! JUST BE CAREFUL, AS IT SOUNDS YOU ARE.

is it ok to take my 4 month old to the beach?




snowbunny


hey,my son is by then 4 month old(2 month preemie)
we would like to go to the beach for a few days in july, so i was wondering if that was ok to do??
i was gonna buy a big sun-umbrella and one of them little tents that are like SPF 50...
what else can i do to keep him protected???
and do i need to worry about the sand getting in his face or eyes???

thank u very much :)



Answer
We vacationed to Myrtle Beach, SC when my daughter was just 3 months old! I bought her a UV protective swimsuit with watersocks and a good pair of sunglasses. We used a big SPF 50 sun tent that she napped in no problem! We had a great time and so did she, don't be afraid to dip him in the water and let him explore the sand, we have such great memories and so many cute pics! I have a really sweet one of my daughter lying on a boogie board with a tiny wave coming in! HAVE FUN!!! Just keep him cool and covered, I just read some people say sunscreen, Do Not put suncreen on him yet, they should be at least 6 months or ask your Dr!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Ever taken a newborn to the beach?
Rating: 95% based on 9878 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment