Tuesday, January 14, 2014

where can a 15 year old volunteer at that loves animals or even at a hospital? any ideas?

seal beach animal shelter volunteer
 on NECWA News Blog: Seal Carcass on Manomet beach Sunday, March 7. 2010
seal beach animal shelter volunteer image



sandluver2


The kind of volunteer work I'm looking for is one that works with animals, like a shelter of some kind in seal or long beach or even working at a hospital.


Answer
You can work at any of those places - animal shelters, sea life centres or your local hospital. Just write to them/ring up/ or even visit explaining that you would like some experience. You need to be proactive, and most likely they'll appreciate your help and be encouraged by your enthusiasm. Plus it will look great on your cv in the future. So go for it!

What can I do with my 11 year old child on the autism spectrum this summer?




Angel


I need to make a plan so help me if you remember things you did or if you are on the autism spectrum it might help.. I just went through a traumatic event and so I was goofing off a bit to get over it but I need to take control and make plans now. I had planned to do art and just go join the YMCA with him and let him swim. If I let him he will play video games 24 hours a day. i am going to make a schedule for him and tape it on the wall cause he won't choose other activities and when I hide the games he sometimes gets them out and sneaks. he also throws a complaining fit when I put it up and just sits there. he will do things if I do it with him but he needs to be more independent and take action on his own. That is one of his goals.There are not hardly any home school activities. We live in an urban area with a few greenways and parks. He has a few friends here at the apt.
22 minutes ago - 4 days left to answer.
Additional Details
He can't swim and will not try cause he gets too scared to take his feet off the ground of the pool but they have a kiddie pool that he likes cause it has fountains and slides. I wish I could teach him to swim.
18 minutes ago
don't answer at all shiddy chiddy



Answer
- Basic cooking/baking classes

- Boys & Girls Day camp (parents can volunteer for outings)

- Art/Creative Classes

- Swimmers for beginners (often your local pool or Y will have a program for children called see otters/seals/turtles. Based on the child's developmental needs.

- Beach Days

- Camp outs (even in the back yard

- Volunteering at the local animal shelter




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: where can a 15 year old volunteer at that loves animals or even at a hospital? any ideas?
Rating: 95% based on 9878 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment