Saturday, January 11, 2014

What should I take for my 3 month old to sleep in while at the beach?

beach tent price
 on UV  Buy Beach Shelter Tent Windbreaker for sun, fishing, UV, Price ...
beach tent price image



minisoccer


I was looking into an enclosed activity mat but cannot find one. Fisher Price used to make one. Any help would be appreciated! We leave in a month.


Answer
A mesh tent...we used one and it was perfect and seemed to stay pretty cool inside as well!!!

What would you pack for a weekend beach trip if you took a one year old?




Amy M


It's been a while since I packed for a beach trip, especially with a little one this little. While it's not the trip I want, I really don't want to miss anything I need and then have to either pay a higher price or not being able to find what I need for Brody.


Answer
towels
sun screen
a beach tent
playpen/toys/favorite blankie or stuffed animal
umbrella
blankets to lay on
beach chairs
cooler
lots of water
snacks
a sun hat
enough diapers/wipes
two outfits per each day
two bathing suits
swim diapers
sandals
sun glasses if you want them
extra bag for dirty clothes
garbage bag for dirty diapers to be wrapped in
radio
cell phone
shampoo and baby wash
stroller




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What should I take for my 3 month old to sleep in while at the beach?
Rating: 95% based on 9878 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment